Movement Fundamentals Principles: alignment/function - range/efficiency - vocabulary/intention

Four Phases: Prepare/Move/Dance/Witness

This blog began the day after Movement Fundamentals Coalescence 2014 ended.
It will witness the MF Process moving into and dancing through my life.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More coffee stories

Second week back and figuring out how to do a few routine things with my new self...

Coffee is still a challenge. Today went well but one day last week I decided plug in the coffee pot after I had put the grounds into the basket (which I had already lined with the brown filter).

This is cool but the "habit" is to turn the machine on right after I plug it in, which is what I did. Then I hear this nasty hissing sound.... I look over and there's no pot on the burner!! It's sitting over on the side of the sink all full of nice filtered water.

At least I didn't put the water in the machine and not put the pot on the burner. R says I did that once a couple of years ago but I don't remember flooding the counter with coffee and wasting all that good caffeine. I think he did that and has transferred the memory to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment