Movement Fundamentals Principles: alignment/function - range/efficiency - vocabulary/intention

Four Phases: Prepare/Move/Dance/Witness

This blog began the day after Movement Fundamentals Coalescence 2014 ended.
It will witness the MF Process moving into and dancing through my life.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Batesian Mimicry - Thank you Judith!

Yesterday while touring the garden to see what had changed while I was gone:

  • Two of the castor beans were two feet taller than when I left with more than twice as many seed pods
  • Bottom leaves on the cucumbers are starting to turn yellow and whither - but the plants are producing copious amounts of cucs
  • Morning Glories have filled out and now provide shade over the bedroom window
  • Tomato plants are loaded but only 3 have ripened yet
  • Basil is coming along 
  • Bachelor Buttons are blooming and the Turkey Beans are glorious
  • Pears are getting bigger
We saw a hummingbird bumble bee moth drinking nectar from the Turkey Bean flowers:

So I have to write to Judith because while I remember mimicry, I don't remember the type of mimicry this little moth is living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment