Movement Fundamentals Principles: alignment/function - range/efficiency - vocabulary/intention

Four Phases: Prepare/Move/Dance/Witness

This blog began the day after Movement Fundamentals Coalescence 2014 ended.
It will witness the MF Process moving into and dancing through my life.

Monday, July 28, 2014

wind memories



Driving home on Friday, from clouds to blue skies, from beautiful cool to increasing heat (104 at my home) I got sleepy. I thought I'd try taking a short nap instead of driving with one eye open and one eye closed ... that's never successful very long. I stopped at a gas station and pulled around to the back to nap. I parked by this beautiful cottonwood flickering its leaves in the breeze.

Reminded of Mary and the tree we made and all the brEAThing and all the beautiful things we shared I rested peacefully, then headed back down the road - refreshed.

There is a small wooded area behind my house and most days in Kansas the wind moves through these trees in waves, usually blowing toward the north when there are leaves to track its passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment